The Family Farming Training is a comprehensive two-day event designed to equip women and youth in vulnerable communities with the essential knowledge and skills necessary to start their backyard farm. This workshop aims to provide interactive and practical demonstration for participants to enhance their farming practices and ensure long-term sustainability.
Objectives of the Training:
- Enhance participants’ understanding of urban practices and sustainable farming methods.
- Equip participants with practical skills and techniques to harness the opportunities in farming.
- Foster a supportive learning environment for participants to share experiences, challenges, and best practices.
- Provide participants with access to expert resources and industry professionals to support their farming endeavors.
- Understanding Urban Farming
- Vegetable farming
- Poultry Farming
- Snail Farming
Date: June 26th – June 27th, 2023
Location: LFBI New Warehouse, Ikeja, Lagos
Target Audience: Vulnerable Women and Youth