- We have reached over 2,500,000 families across 170 communities within Lagos.
- Implemented the One Billion Meals Campaign in Nigeria through partnership with UAE Aid, Food Banking Regional Network and Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Global Initiative.
- We published the first-of-its-kind School Feeding Guide through experiences drawn from the School Feeding Program (EDUFOOD).
- Infrastructural development with two fully operational warehouses and additional fleets inclusive of coaster buses, cooling and haulage vans.
- We have gained volunteer strength of over 19,000 young people who are passionate about community service and development.
- We feed over 4000 children in 20 low-income private schools in Lagos.
- We have received awards from top organizations such as the MEA Market Award, African Excellence Awards, selected as finalists for the Rockafella Food System Prize 2020 and top 10 semi-finalists for the Waislitz Global Citizen Awards.
- Partnered with the Lagos State Government’s Ministry of Agriculture on the family farming program and Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA).
- We partnered with 38PHCs including the Lagos University Teaching Hospital to adopt malnourished children into the NUMEPLAN program
- Partnered with over 120 organizations to implement COVID-19 response to reach 55 communities within 16 local government areas.
- We support over 150 non-governmental organizations, mobile food pantries, soup kitchens etc across the Southwestern states (Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo) in Nigeria.
- We received media publicity from reputable global television channels like BBC News, Aljazeera, and national channels like TVC News, News Central , radio stations and blogs across the world.