On Wednesday 6th December, 2023 the Lagos Food Bank will be reach its beneficiaries with agricultural produce inclusive of poultry, snail and vegetable produce to establish their backyard farms in partnership with Access Bank Plc to fight hunger and promote food and financial security.
About Our Partner:
Access Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Access Holdings Plc (“Access Corporation”), is a leading full-service commercial bank operating through a network of more than 700 branches and service outlets, spanning 3 continents, 17 markets and 52 million customers. The bank employs 28,000 people in its operations in Nigeria and has subsidiaries in sub-Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom, a branch in Dubai, UAE and representative offices in China, Lebanon and India.
The goal of the outreach is to promote food security and self-sustenance by empowering the beneficiaries of the program with the necessary small scale agricultural materials needed to establish a backyard farm.
- By equipping them with the necessary resources, we aim to contribute to the growth of sustainable agriculture and empower individuals and families to become self-reliant.
- To reduce the prevalence of hunger and poverty by creating an alternative food source which makes access to fresh and healthy food easy and affordable.
- To promote sustainable agricultural practices among vulnerable communities.
- Vegetable Starter Kits (Quality vegetable seeds, Organic Manure and Kegs)
- Poultry Starter Kits (Chickens, Cage, Feeds, Drinker, Feeder, Antibiotics and Multivitamin)
- Snail Starter Kit (Snails, Feed, Cage)
Date: Wednesday 6th December, 2023
Location: Agege Community, Lagos