Website Lagos Food Bank Initiative
Fighting Hunger & Malnutrition
Whether working as an individual or in a group, volunteering brings tremendous impact that goes far beyond the mission of the organization; every person who chooses to volunteer experiences benefits, as well. Benefits include:
- Making a difference: Providing a service to those in need brings a sense of accomplishment, pride, and happiness.
- Learning new skills: Work done at volunteer organizations often differs greatly from work done in private businesses. By taking advantage of community service opportunities, one has the chance to learn more about other industries while gaining communication and teamwork skills.
- Building community: Volunteering is an excellent way to build team spirit, foster relationships among group members, or make new friends.
- Boosting your resume: People love to work with good people! Volunteer experience may boost your chances of landing a job or getting into your preferred college/University outside Nigeria.
If you are interested in volunteering, please take a minute to complete the volunteer interest form. It’s amazing what we can do when we work together.
Volunteering at the Lagos Food Bank Initiative is a great team-building experience and can be categorized into the following depending on how you want to render your time and services:
- WAREHOUSE SORTING & PACKING
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- MOBILE PANTRY
- COMMUNITY OUTREACHES
- COMMUNITY INSPECTION & BENEFICIARIES REGISTRATION
- VIRTUAL VOLUNTEERING
- Office administration
- Lagos Food Bank Champions
You can visit our webpage and follow us on all social media platforms for updates on all our programs.
Note: You have to be a registered volunteer in order to participate in any of our programs or events.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com