On Friday 8th of July 2022, through the Temporary Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) and EDUFOOD program, the Lagos Food Bank Initiative will be reaching out to vulnerable families in Agege/Dopemu community in partnership with Nivea.
ABOUT OUR PARTNER
Nivea is one of the leading companies in the field of skin care – with more than 130 years of experience. Their products cater for the skincare needs of millions of people all over the world all with different skin types.
The outreach will be held in Agege/Dopemu community. Agege/Dopemu community is a suburb area in the City of Lagos located in South west, Nigeria. Agege/Dopemu is a peri-urban area densely populated with low cost schools that cater to needs of school age children from vulnerable households.
To reach out to vulnerable people that are in dire economic and physical straits, to give them hope and assistance that will support better outcomes for them and their loved ones.
- To provide vulnerable families with food and other relief items.
- To boost employee engagement through corporate volunteering.
- To provide beneficiaries with nutrition education and general healthy living.
- To bring hope and a sense of belonging to residents of underserved communities.
- To deliver school meals to vulnerable children in low-cost private schools within the community.
DATE: 8th of July, 2022
BENEFICIARIES: Vulnerable women and school children in Agege/Dopemu community.