Download our Annual Report to view 2018’s achievements and financial highlights demonstrating our fiscal accountability and responsibility. Thank you to the amazing people who make our work possible, from our board and volunteers, generous donors & supporters and all partners. Your support and dedication to our mission is at the heart of our efforts to close the food gap in Lagos and bring hope to the hopeless.
LFBI 2018 IMPACT REPORT
2018 IMPACT OVERVIEW:
– Over 1 Million cumulative impact of beneficiaries
– 11 nutrition intervention community projects
– 32 nutrition intervention Mini Projects
– Over 85 communities served
– Health and nutrition services
– 20 Strategic Partnerships to curb food waste
– Over 4,000 Registered Volunteers
– 250, 000 hours of volunteer service
– Self-sustenance interventions program for beneficiaries
– Poverty relief intervention programs for Nursing mothers
There are no reviews yet.