Becoming A Partner
As a dynamic partnership organization, we bring together a diverse set of stakeholders to take on some of the most pressing national challenges of hunger and poverty. Our corporate partnerships link the entrepreneurial spirit and expertise of the private sector with the social and economic objectives of Lagos Food Bank. Our results-driven partnerships with foundations, membership organizations and Churches make a difference in the important effort we make to fight the menace of hunger in our society.
Corporate entities recognize the value of investing resources in strategic causes and the Lagos Food Bank is a platform for the corporate community to express their corporate social responsibility by giving back to their society. We are therefore soliciting for Corporate entities to join the LFBI as Corporate Partners, working together to solve hunger problems in Lagos.
How can you help?
- Have a matching gift policy in your company
- Support Lagos Food Bank’s monthly food distribution programmes
Involve your company through corporate social responsibility and employee engagement by volunteering to work in Lagos Food Bank
Benefits of Your Organization’s Partnership with LFBI:
- We create an avenue for your organization to showcase your CSR activities through our active social media presence on Instagram, twitter and Facebook.
- We provide more Visibility of your brand on our social media page to thousands of people.
- We create an avenue for interested staff in your organisation to volunteer their time for humanitarian works and also providing an opportunity for your staff to have an interface with the indigent public outside the walls of the office environment.
- Giving back to your community through LFBI will help your organisation build stronger relationships with your existing customers and gain new ones.
- By supporting a LFBI, your business is spreading the word about your values and intentions, and helping you get introduced to new customers who are passionate about what we do at LFBI.
Nigerian entertainment industry is indeed big with a global influence. Lagos Food Bank is looking for opportunities of partnering with stakeholders in the industry and influencers to shine a spot light on important issues relating to the menace of hunger in Nigeria. From actors, athletes, musicians to writers, directors, and producers;
How can you help?
- Donate towards LFBI Monthly Projects
- Volunteer in our Monthly Projects
- Show your support for LFBI in TV, film, or music projects
- Use your social media to engage your audience and fans in Lagos Food Bank campaigns
We are soliciting the partnership of the Federal and State Government in security access to Government-owned or –controlled facilities, logistics and delivery support systems that may be available and are appropriate for the use of food banking. Capital investment in LFBI programs and in the development of Local Government Area Food Banks projects.
The Government can also provide funding for LFBI to hire and manage staffs that will assist the Communities who are interested, committed and qualified to create a Food Bank, and finally to further assist our proposed Local Government Area Food Banks by working with LFBI in securing facilities needed to operate the Food Banks, as may be available and appropriate.
To this end, we have also identified what the Government stand to benefit from a public private partnership with LFBI as outlined below:
The 10 benefits of Lagos Food Bank to the Government:
- It will enhance availability and security of food to people who lack the financial resources needed to secure commercial access to adequate nutrition.
- It will encourage private sector participation and donation to reach the downtrodden.
- It is a novel initiative that brings government closer to the people. Shows the government as people oriented and sensitive to the plight of the ordinary citizens.
- It will create job opportunities by direct employment into the various LFBIs in each Local Government Areas.
- It will reduce crime as most crimes are motivated by hopelessness and not knowing where the next meal will come from.
- It will create opportunities for individuals to render volunteer services.
- Government can render disaster relief assistance with the existing food bank structure provided by LFBI.
- LFBI will work closely with Beneficiary Organizations that address the Unique needs of malnourished people suffering from HIV/AIDs etc
- Government’s partnership with LFBI will enable Government cater for the needy without being overwhelmed by the administrative stress of running the food bank.
- It is another form of public private partnership with a charitable cause.