Donor/Partner Right At Lagos Food Bank
At LFBI, a donor/partner has the following rights:
- The right to be informed of the organization’s mission, the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- The right to be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- The right to have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- The right to be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- The right to receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition or to remain anonymous if desired.
- The right to be assured that information about your donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by our laws.
- The right to expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- The right to be informed whether those acting for LFBI are volunteers, hired workers, or employees of our organization.
- The right to freely ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt truthful and forthright answers.
- Right to visit the food bank any time during our working hours.